Thursday, May 23, 2019

Final Reflection


Hello!

     Over the year, I've learned a bunch. here it is:

- For Technology, I've learned how to use Wordpress and various plugins, expanding my web horizons. Wordpress is a lot easier to use and creates much more responsive websites than straight HTML code.

- In web, we hardly needed collaboration. however, being able to ask others the more efficient ways to do things is great. I don't need it much with Wordpress, but having it there is always good.

- Communication is the same as stated above. we all worked mostly individually, though being able to ask for help easily was cool.

- I've had a hard time managing projects. I get too distracted, and cannot focus. A good example is during the Cafe E-comm project. no matter how much I put my mind to it, I couldn't focus fully, which cost me my grade.

- Leadership is really just self-leadership. even then, I failed pretty bad. As stated above, I couldn't get myself to focus, so I tanked.


No comments:

Post a Comment